Friday, May 13, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS...

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who participated.  There were a  lot of great names to choose from.  I had a hard time narrowing it down, but in the end I felt there was only one name that fit my character perfectly.  And the winner is...

...Isobel.   I picked this name for several reasons.  You see, my female villain is going to be a few thousand years old, so I wanted an old-fashioned name.  I also decided it would be good to have a name that the girl could change over the years.  Maybe she went by Isabella, Bell, Izzy, etc. at one time or another.

Thank you all!

2 comments:

massienicoleee *wishstar* said...

Oh my goodness I feel so honored.... thank you so much! And by the way I emailed both of your emails :) :]

Unknown said...

That's an awesome name indeed! As long as the name has that special touch, I like it. ^^ Good choice!