Friday, September 14, 2012

YA Indie Carnival: Pictures of Where I Write

This week at the Carnival we are posting pictures of where we write.  Enjoy mine below and then click on the other Carnies and check out where they write.

About the Items on K.C. Blake's Writing Desk:
Author K. C. Blake's Working, Writing, and Musing Space....

➊ That is my cat Blanca. She's always on my desk, getting into stuff and keeping me from working.

➋ I have my Harlequin book covers in frames above the desk on the wall.

➌ There are words BELIEVE and WISH. I got them at Christmas and keep them out all year because BELIEVE, WISH, and DREAM are words I live by, but I couldn't find one that had Dream on it.

➍ There is my computer of course and tons of notebooks where I do my plotting, bios, etc.

➎ There is a giant pencil in front of my CD collection. My aunt gave that to me after I got published.

➏ A Writer's Digest cup has pencils and pens in it. My bff gave it to me when I was 17 and dreaming of being a writer.

➐ To the far right against the wall is my bulletin board where I use index cares to plot my books.

1. Laura A. H. Elliott 2. Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
3. Heather Self 4. T. R. Graves, Author of The Warrior Series
5. Suzy Turner, author of The Raven Saga 6. Rachel Coles, author of Into The Ruins, geek mom blog
7. K. C. Blake, author of Vampires Rule and Crushed 8. Gwenn Wright, author of Filter
9. Heather M. White, author of The Destiny Saga 10. Liz Long | Just another writer on the loose.
11. Ella James 12. Maureen Murrish
13. Valerie Sloan 14. YA Sci Fi Author's Ramblings
15. A Little Bit of R&R 16. Melissa Pearl


No comments: