Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Goodreads 2012 Awards

If you have enjoyed any of my books or think you might enjoy them, please vote for CRUSHED as the best Young Adult Fantasy/Science Fiction Book of 2012.  In order to do this, you have to go here.

http://www.goodreads.com/choiceawards/best-young-adult-fiction-books-2012?utm_campaign=goodreads_choice&utm_medium=user_sharing&utm_source=facebook.com#73867-Young-Adult-Fantasy-&-Science-Fiction

Then scroll down past the covers and Write In your vote in the space provided.  If you write in CRUSHED, books should pop up with mine near the top.  Click on it and it will appear in the Write In space.  Then click on VOTE.  I've never won anything before.  This would be so AWESOME!!!  Of course, I don't expect to totally win, but it would be nice if my book makes it on the list at least.  Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey K.C! I voted for Witch Hunt because they system didn't allowed Crushed (because of the release date)

I hope you make it to the list!