Sunday, December 23, 2012

UPDATE

Thought I'd put an update on some stuff concerning the blog, my writing, etc. on here.  First of all, I am going to add more book reviews.  I know it seems like I got started and then stopped doing it.  It's just been very busy lately.  I'm sure you know what I mean.  I love to read, but I have a hard time doing it.  Where do the days go?  Anyway, I am at the end of City of Bones for the second time.  Then I'll be moving on to the next in the series.  I also have a few already read I would like to add to the Reviews page.

Secondly, I would like to put up some links for anyone wanting to Like, Follow, or Friend me.

Here is my Goodreads Author Page

Vampires Rule Fan Page

K.C. Blake Author Page

On Twitter I am KasiBlake (no spaces)

And as always you can find links to the books on the Buy Page.

Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: