Friday, February 8, 2013

YA Indie Carnival: B&N

This week at the Carnival, we are discussing Barnes and Noble.  The company allows you to self-publish books to their site.  I can't offer too much insight on this topic because I didn't publish with them.  My books can still be found there.  Somehow they picked up some of my print books.  They also sell my ebooks through Smashwords.  A lot of authors will tell you it's better to go to them directly, but they want a credit card number if you want to publish with them.  I didn't want to give them one.  Enough said. 

Through Smashwords I have sold a great many books at B&N.  Maybe it would be more if I went to them directly.  Maybe someday I will.  What about you?  Have you ever published with them?  What happened?  Do you buy books there?  Share with us please, and don't forget to visit the other Carnies.

1.Laura A. H. Elliott 2.Bryna Butler, author Midnight Guardian series
3.T. R. Graves, Author of The Warrior Series4.Suzy Turner, author of The Raven Saga
5.Rachel Coles, author of Into The Ruins, geek mom blog 6.K. C. Blake, author of Vampires Rule and Crushed
7.Gwenn Wright, author of Filter8.Liz Long | Just another writer on the loose.
9.Ella James10.Maureen Murrish
11.YA Sci Fi Author's Ramblings12.A Little Bit of R&R
13.Melissa Pearl14.Terah Edun - YA Fantasy
15.Heather Sutherlin - YA Fantasy 

No comments: