Sunday, June 23, 2013

Turned it OFF

I turned off the word verification to make it easier for comments, so please leave comments.  By doing this I open it up to annoying machines that leave spam and I have to come in several times a day to erase it, but it will be worth it to me if people start leaving comments.  I guess if no one is commenting, I will turn it back on later.

So let's get this PARTY started!

Anyone watching The Bachelorette?  If so, who do you like?  I'm sorry, but I think she got a bunch of duds.  In the past I have drooled over at least two guys.  This time, nope.  None.  Nada.  What about you?

On a writing related topic, have you read any good books lately?  I finished the series by Carrie Jones about pixies.  It was pretty cool.  I'm still reading City of Ashes, rereading it actually because I bought the last two in the series and need to remember what happened before.  It is taking me a long time to get through it.  I just don't have time to read anymore.  It's hard to fit it in considering everything else I need to do each day.

What about you?  How do you find time to read?

1 comment:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...


Kudos

I hate that verification :O)