Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day Seven: WITCHES

WITCH HUNT is my other Witch-Games novel.
Want to check it out?
You can find book links on my Buy Links page.


This is our last day talking about witches. Tomorrow we will be on to Vampires. Can't wait.

Let's talk about the differences in wiches.

1. Cauldrons: Some witches use exotic ingrediants and brew it up in bubbling cauldrons. You don't see much of these anymore, but they are fun.

2. Broomsticks: I just watched Hansel and Gretel, Witch Hunters, and those witches rode broomsticks. They were ugly too, unless they were trying to fool someone by being pretty for a minute. I was also reminded that they ride broomsticks in the Harry Potter movie, so this aspect is still alive and well in literature and in movies.

3. Incantations: A lot of witches simply say words. I think it's better when they don't have to go through a long chant in order to achieve their goals.

4. Nose Twitching: Remember Samantha from Bewitched? LOL. She is the only witch I've heard of who twitches her nose to cast a spell. Good thinking on the writer's part.

I am having Internet issues, so I will NOT be posting The Woodlow Mansion today, but I will try to put up double the pages tomorrow.

THANK YOU!!!

No comments: