Saturday, August 9, 2014

Big Brother Smackdown

Usually I write about book-related stuff on here, but I am a Big Brother addict and thought I should just admit it.  LOL.  The past few years, in my opinion, have lacked good players (except for the returning players who are always good).  Outside of Ian, I don't remember liking any new players for a long time, so I am excited about this season.  So far it has been a blast.  I don't have any favorites yet, but I enjoy watching the antics of these people as they try to scheme their way to half a million dollars.

Do you have a favorite?

Who do you want to see win?

Who do you think will actually win?

I have enjoyed the whole Caleb/Amber thing with him stalking her and her with nowhere to go.  Personally, I thought she was sending him mixed messages.  She claimed she didn't like him, but then she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist at one point, and I was thinking, "If you don't like him, why are you acting like you do?"

Also, the whole house turning on Frankie and him fighting back is interesting.  Even if he doesn't go home this week, they will get him eventually.  He won't last until the end now.  I'd like to see Christine go home.  Trying to turn Nicole against Hayden by telling her that he was kissing Victoria was over the line because real feelings were involved there.  At least Nic wasn't dumb enough to believe her.

Zach annoys the snot out of me.  Am I the only one?


No comments: