Friday, August 1, 2014

Superstitions

This week the YA Storyteller Society will be discussing superstitions.

When you were a kid, did you ever play the game where you can't step on any cracks in the sidewalk because it was bad luck?

Personally, I never cared for superstitions.  I was the kid who walked under the ladder on a dare, pet the black cat, and opened the umbrella inside the house.  Friday the 13th is an awesome day for me.  Are you worried about superstitions?  Do you know of any weird ones I might not have heard yet?  If so, please let me know below, and check out the other members of the Society to see what they have to say about superstitions.

1 comment:

Fayth97 said...

If you drive by a graveyard & don't hold your breath, the ghosts in the graveyard will haunt you. We held our breath a lot when we were kids...lol!!!